8DOL is now the largest student delivery service worldwide serving over 3 million students a week. We have embraced the challenges over the last 12 months, by being innovative and adaptable, allowing us to build on our strong foundations for an exciting future. We are an ambitious bunch and are thrilled to be expanding our team further. As part of our continued growth, an opportunity for an Account Manager, who is driven and passionate about building relationships and app-based technology has arose.
This is a great opportunity for a bright, driven and enthusiastic Account Manager who is looking for a career with excellent progression. We are looking for an individual who can build lasting relationships, knows how to prioritise, learn quickly, and be open to a challenge – previous experience in a similar role or a recent graduate with a passion for sales, marketing or retail would be advantageous.
You will have adequate knowledge in apps, with the ability to showcase results. You will have a creative mindset and be able to work with our team to thoroughly understand the digital customer journey.
Main Responsibilities Include
- You will develop and support in the growth and development of our existing merchants.
- You will monitor the marketing activities through the 8DOL app to achieve maximum download.
- You will provide performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained to ensure a maximum conversion rate for the app.
- You will oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a customer service or sales environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working with app-based marketing.
- Knowledge of Grocery retail operations would be an advantage.
- Genuine passion, self-motivated and a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong relationship building acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Detail orientated with an ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Strong time management and a proactive work ethic.
- Enthusiastic mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In turn we offer
- Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- 23 days holiday per annum, increasing to 24 after the first year and 25 after 2 years’ service
- Yearly bonus structure (based on company targets)
- Great training and progression opportunities
- Social events throughout the year