8DOL is a grocery and convenience item delivery service, targeting mainly students but also local residents. Orders are placed through our app and we deliver to our customers within 28 minutes. The business launched in the UK in September 2018 and will be operating across 8 cities in September 2019. We are opening in a number of additional city’s throughout the country over the next 12 months and require a strong team to support our ambitious business growth.
You will be responsible for handling customer queries in order to resolve customer issues and ultimately reduce our complaint rate. You must be comfortable liaising with our teams to investigate the issue and improve the businesses customer service. There is the opportunity for this to be a term time role if desired. Our peak hours are evenings and weekends so there would be a requirement for you to work these.
- Investigate customer queries and complaints and communicate solution back to the customer
- Identify recurring issues and inform management team so that complaint rate can be reduced
- Improve our relationship with our customers
- Collect feedback from customers on how we improve our product range and service
- Engage with customers on Social Media, Live Chat, through our dedicated app
You will have previous experience in customer service, be comfortable with handling customer queries and complaints. Looking to work for an exciting fast growing technology business with an opportunity for growth with the business.
What you will need
- Experience within a customer service role
- A good work ethic
- Prepared to commit to a fast growing start up
- Comfortable delivering KPI’s
- Self-motivated & proactive
What you get out of it
- Be part of an exciting ambitious tech business with an exceptionally fast growth rate
- Good rate of basic pay
- Opportunity for growth and progression with the business