8DOL is now the largest student delivery service worldwide serving over 3 million students a week. Our business is revolutionising the grocery convenience market in the UK by better meeting today’s customer needs and as part of our continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive who is driven and passionate about technology and retail has arose.
This has been a challenging year so far for everyone, but at 8DOL we have embraced this. We have been innovative and adaptable, allowing us to build on our strong foundations for an exciting future. We are an ambitious bunch and are excited to be expanding our Marketing team further.
You will be a strong and dynamic specialist within digital marketing and have a background in app-based marketing, with the ability to showcase results. You will be experienced in leading the long-term strategy and be able to work with our team to thoroughly understand the digital customer journey. This role will suit someone who likes working in a hands-on performance-based environment with a digital focus.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Monitoring the marketing activities through the 8DOL app to achieve the maximum download
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained to ensure a maximum conversion rate for the app
- Expanding the marketing shares in the grocery delivery sector
- Plan promotion activities for each region with regional marketing manager
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Digital Marketing environment
- Demonstrable experience of working within app-based marketing
- Strong leadership with good communication skills
- Knowledge of Grocery Retail Operations preferrable
- Genuine passion and self-motivated
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
In turn we offer
- Competitive salary with annual salary reviews
- 23 days holiday per annum, increasing to 24 after the first year and 25 after 2 years’ service
- Yearly bonus structure (based on company targets)
- Social events