8DOL is a grocery and convenience item delivery service, for both students and local residents. Orders are placed through our app and we deliver to our customers within 28 minutes. The app is a new concept to the United Kingdom, but is already running successfully in China.
After the success of our first site, they are now opening a number of warehouses throughout the country over the next 12 months and require a strong team to support their ambitious business growth.
Reporting into the Area Manager you will have overall responsibility for the running of the warehouse, which includes, store standards, recruitment, health and safety, and training colleagues.
You will oversee the operation of the warehouse and be a great all-rounder. You will help with orders being picked, and manage the incoming stock orders. Help the riders get away with their deliveries in a quick and efficient manner.
There is a fantastic opportunity for career progression as the business grows throughout the UK.
- Monitor incoming orders and respond promptly
- Oversee the order picking process
- Keep the warehouse in a clean and tidy condition
- Handle incoming stock
- Recruitment riders / warehouse team
- Stock Management
- Training members of the team
- Be prepared to make deliveries when required
- Be a responsible keyholder
What you get out of it
- Be part of an ambitious new business
- Good rate of basic pay
- Bonus linked to the performance of warehouse
- Opportunity & clear route for a career within a fast growing company.
What you will need
- A good work ethic
- Comfortable with driving KPI’s and managing a small team
- Be a trustworthy individual
- Retail Management or Warehouse management experience preferable
- Driving license is preferable
What would really help
- Experience with a courier delivery service such as Deliveroo, Uber Eats or Stuart would be helpful
£18,000 – £22,000 per year plus up to 10% bonus (paid on a monthly basis)
Term time only work is a possibility if a good fit for both parties.