8DOL is now the largest student delivery service worldwide serving over 3 million students a week. We have embraced the challenges over the last 12 months, by being innovative and adaptable, allowing us to build on our strong foundations for an exciting future.
We are an ambitious bunch and are thrilled to be expanding our team further. As part of our continued growth, an opportunity for an Operations Manager, who is driven and passionate about identifying new opportunities has arose.
Working in alignment with the Regional Managers, this Operations role will be responsible for identifying new areas of opportunity for 8DOL, including working on merchandising and promotional opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a career with excellent progression. If you can build rapport, know how to prioritise and are open to a challenge, we want to hear from you!
Main Responsibilities Include
- Identifying new areas of opportunity for 8DOL
- Working closely with the Regional Managers
- Liaising with multiple shops to discuss opportunities
- Agreeing promotions and merchandising to enhance sales
- Analyse data to recommend areas for growth and future development
- Developing and supporting in the growth and development of our existing merchants
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within an Operations role
- Business Development experience is essential
- Knowledge of Grocery retail operations would be an advantage.
- Genuine passion, self-motivated and a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong relationship building acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Detail orientated with an ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Strong time management and a proactive work ethic.
- Enthusiastic mindset with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In turn we offer
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- 20 days holiday per annum, increasing by 1 day after a full year service, to a maximum of 25 days
- Yearly bonus structure (based on company targets)
- Great training and progression opportunities
- Social events